Our calendars are all public because you can only add a calendar using a link if the other person’s calendar is public.
- Open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, find “Other calendars” and click the down arrow .
- Select Add by URL.
- Enter the calendar’s address in the field provided. The address needs to be an ICAL link.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
- Annual Events Calendar
- Central & Southwest US Events Calendar
- East Coast Events Calendar
- Midwest Events Calendar
- Pacific Northwest Events Calendar
- San Fransisco Bay Area Events Calendar
- Southern California Events Calendar
- Tap the “Settings” icon, then scroll down and select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars.”
- Tap “Add Account” and select “Other.”
- Select the “Add Subscribed Calendar” option, fill in the Google Calendar URL in the Server box and click “Next.” Change any settings you see fit before saving the calendar. You do not need a username or password.
- Toggle your view of the subscribed calendar by opening the Calendar app and tapping “Calendars” in the upper left corner. Tap a calendar name to either display or remove calendar events.